Department of Structural Services
The Department of Structural Services is comprised of 4 maintenance shops. Each shop is responsible for the day to day routine maintenance of all structural components of a building. These components include roofs, walls, wall finishes, floors, floor finishes, doors, door hardware, ceilings, windows, signage, exterior finishes, fencing, concrete, keys and any other task that does not fall under the scope of work for Aramark Cleaning Services, Aramark Grounds Services, HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical and the Ramsey Heat Plant.
To learn more about the amenities provided by Structural Services, click below.
Structural Services Contacts
- John Cook, Associate Director of Structural Services
- Paul Baker, HMC, Carpentry and Paint Craft Supervisor
- Mark Fields, Carpentry Shop Foreman
- Steve Sowers, Lock Shop Foreman
- Roger Robertson, Housing Maintenance Foreman
- Rodney Deatherage Paint Shop Forman
Facilities Services Main Office: 859-622-2966