For student housing and housing applications please click the following link
Older Homes and Apartments
Variable Monthly plus utilities available for EKU full-time faculty & staff.
All rental rates are subject to change.
- No roommates are allowed in Family Housing (married adults or sponsored dependent only)
- Single or divorced students, with a dependent, must have children in full-time residence
- Copies of birth certificates and marriage or sponsored dependent documents are required
- Automatic washers and dryers are located in the laundry room of apartment buildings
- Telephone, cable TV, and Air Conditioning are the responsibility of the renter
- One-bedroom apartments are furnished with a stove and refrigerator only
- Pets are strictly prohibited in family housing
- The apartment buildings have parking spaces for licensed vehicles only. No boat, trailer, or RV parking is permitted
- The terms of the lease run from July 1 until June 30 of each year
- The lease may be canceled with 30 days written notice
Thank you for inquiring about Family Housing at Eastern Kentucky University. Please take a moment and review this information. We look forward to receiving your application.